ABE is a market leader in the cost-effective provision of quality assured British Management education leading to awards which are valued in their own right, but which are also recognised as an accepted route into the later stages of a number of other UK and overseas professional or university qualifications
Category: Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
1) Introduction to Business
2) Introduction to Business Communication
3) Introduction to Accounting
4) Introduction to Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
Association of Business Executives (ABE)/ London Crown College (LCC)
No formal qualification is required, however students must be but competent in English
Study Mode: Part Time Mode
Duration: 6 Months
Certificate in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
A mixture of lectures, seminars, tutorials and workshops are used. There are group based assessment activities as well as more traditional reports, essays and examinations. Guest speakers and educational visits will add variety and interest to the course.
1) You are required to register at least in three subjects
2) 50% of the Tuition Fees will be charged for failed, deferred or non-attempted Subjects/term.
3) The College reserve the right to change the tuition fees at any time.
Examinations are held twice a year, June & December
Please contact The ABE for more details about Registration & Examination
|Certificate ( 1 Year)||£1,365||£2,365|
|Diploma Level (01 Year) 06 units||£1,895||£2,895|